Flying While Pregnant - 10 Tips for a Comfortable Flight



One of my more uncomfortable pregnancy experiences was flying when I was about 6 months into my pregnancy with my second baby. My husband and I were sharing one 17-month-old lap-child between the two of us, and I absolutely could not get comfortable. I felt cramped, and my rear and lower back hurt, and I kept shifting just trying to get through the three-hour flight. I tried to get up and move when I could, but forget dozing off like I typically do on a plane. So while flying while pregnant will probably not be the most fun you’ve ever had, there are a lot of ways to make it a little bit more comfortable. And hopefully you’re on your way to an awesome vacation destination, and flying while pregnant is totally worth it …

See More At Flying While Pregnant: 10 Tips for a Comfortable Flight

No comments

Powered by Blogger.