The 800 Calorie Burn Workout – No Equipment Needed!


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a phenomenal Thanksgiving yesterday! If it was anything like mine there was lots of fun, lots of family, and lots of FOOD! I was determined to be better this year than I have in years in the past, which – I’m happy to report – I think I did! However, there’s still nothing like an amazing calorie burn after a cheat day. Cue this at-home video workout! Heads-up… this does take about an hour but it’s a BURNER! Shred a massive 800 calories all with zero equipment required! The video is broken down into two 10-minute and two 20-minute segments; even if you don’t have time (or energy!) for the whole thing you can still do a part of it for a great at-home workout. Excited? Good – you totally should be!! Here we go:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.