The Zumba-ing Fit Pregnancy Ambassador




As I mentioned last week, having a baby on board hasn’t stopped me from working out now that I’ve got my energy back. And because we’re still riding high on the group energy that was PowHer (yes, still!), I got to wondering why I’d let my love for group exercise slide. I love the energy of a group and how it pushes you harder and farther than you’d go on your own. I used to take classes all the time, and my gym offers a ton of them but I definitely haven’t taken advantage like I should. I’ll blame running; I’ve definitely spent my time hitting the treadmill way more than hitting up the classes. I’ll also blame my kiddos — for a long time they interrupted my workouts, and I was hesitant to disrupt a group class because I’d have to go rescue a crying kiddo. But my kids have been fine at the gym childcare center for months now, so I decided to cut it with the excuses and get out of my comfort zone. Because as much as I love group classes, they can be a little intimidating when you set foot in a new one for the first time just because you’re not always sure what to expect.

See More At The Zumba-ing Fit Pregnancy Ambassador

No comments

Powered by Blogger.