Flu Season Survival - Bring Tissues and a Sense of Humor




Ya’ll. I know I’ve complained about being sick. But I’ve seriously hit the viral lottery, so I’m feeling pretty entitled to complain. And moan. And moan some more. Like I told a friend, if you’ve ever wanted a side-by-side comparison of the garden variety regular flu and the norovirus (aka the “stomach flu”), I could write you a manifesto. I think the major lesson learned from this has been: If  you can help it, don’t start your kids in daycare, in the winter, in the middle of flu season. I know! Seems a no-brainer! But I didn’t have a choice and I kind of thought all of those people must be exaggerating about kids and daycare and the sickness that ensues. Nope! They’re legit! We’re going to hit a solid month of straight-up sickness, no end in sight. (Hopefully there will be an end in sight super soon so I can be done complaining.)

See More At Flu Season Survival: Bring Tissues and a Sense of Humor

No comments

Powered by Blogger.