Resolving to Worry Less and Enjoy More in the New Year




At the end of each year I find myself saying, “another year done already?” This year felt different. As a mommy, I’m reflecting on all the milestones reached this year: crawling, new teeth, words and walking. 2013 seems like a long data sheet in my mind. This year, I relearned sign language from my college years to help my Mister communicate with me while his speech develops. I stopped crying as the year went on with each immunization he received. I worried less when the thermometer read 102 and secretly enjoyed those few sick snuggles. I can name characters from a few Sprout shows and am learning a few new basketball moves watching my husband teach our son.

 See More At Resolving to Worry Less and Enjoy More in the New Year

No comments

Powered by Blogger.